Getting the following error creating standalone Task Sequence USB media in Configuration Manager 2012 R2
CreateTsMedia.log shows the following:
Use DISKPART to prepare USB key for standalone media as follows:
- Attach the USB Flash Drive to a Windows Vista/7
- As Administrator: Open a command window and run ‘DISKPART’
- At the DISKPART> type ‘List disk’
- Determine which disk number corresponds to the USB flash drive (make sure you correctly make this determination!)
- DISKPART> type ‘Selectdisk <x>‘ where <x> is the disk number that the USB flash drive corresponds to
- DISKPART> type ‘Clean‘
- WARNING!: This will wipe all the contents from the drive you selected in step 4 so make sure that the correct drive is selected and that there is nothing on the drive that is needed.
- DISKPART> type ‘Create Partition Primary‘.
- DISKPART> type ‘Select Partition 1’
- DISKPART> type ‘Format FS=FAT32 QUICK’
- DISKPART> type ‘Active‘
- DISKPART> type ‘Assign‘
- DISKPART> type ‘Exit‘